All orders submitted after business hours will not get processed until the following business day.
- In stock orders ship within 24-48 hours. Special order
parts will ship out as soon as they become available, usually in 2-5 business
- All orders must be signed for upon delivery. If you are not going to be available at the
ship to address at the time of the delivery, Fed-Ex will not leave the package
at your address. If you want to waive
the Signature Request, please make note of that in the text box before you
submit the order. You will be
responsible for all liability for any package left at your address, that you
cannot locate, if we do send it without a signature. If that happens please call Fed-Ex at
1-800-463-3339 to see if they can assist you.
- All estimated Shipping Charges are for Continental USA
deliveries only. If you are ordering
parts for any other destination, we will be in contact with you, via email,
after the order is placed to get your approval for a more accurate shipping
- All Home Delivery/Ground orders do not have a guaranteed
transit time (2-7 business days is common, depending on location)
- Virtually any method of shipment is available upon
request. Just tell us your needs and we will try to accommodate them. We can
ship parts via Next Day Air, if a reasonable amount of time is given to allow
for shipment processing.
- DealerDirectParts.com cannot guarantee to have every item
in our catalog in stock, nor can we guarantee that the manufacturers will
maintain availability of every part listed in our catalog. Please contact us if you have any questions
about part availability.
- All continental U.S. orders are shipped via FedEx delivery
service. Oversize shipments will ship
with FedEx Freight or equivalent LTL carrier.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please inspect all collision related items
(hoods, fenders, bumpers) being delivered via truck shipment before signing for
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for labor expenses,
towing expenses, additional repair expenses, rental car expenses or
other related expenses caused by the duration of time required for you
to receive the part(s) you ordered.
Fed Ex Ground Service Map: